Angel Faces makes a huge impact in the lives of the girls and young women we serve. We take girls who hurt inside and out, who may be in a spiral of self-pity, anger and depression, and we teach them to get out of the spiral by embracing the pain as a blessing. We show them how tragedy can wake us to life’s richness, how it touches our heart and our soul on many levels.
Our impact is not just on the girls. Our girls make a large impact in their communities as they grow, mature, get involved and travel their “hero’s journey.”
We value the privacy of our donors. Angel Faces does not sell, distribute, or exchange any donor information.
Make a tax-deductible contribution by credit card.
You may also pay by Paypal.
You can send a check or money order to:
2235 Encinitas Blvd., Ste 107b
Encinitas, California 92024
In order for us to mail you a tax receipt, be sure to provide us your contact information, especially your mailing address.
You can help us raise money by soliciting donations on behalf of our girls. You may use this donation solicitation letter.
With certain limitations, donors may deduct the full fair market value of long-term appreciated securities that have increased in value. The gift of appreciated assets usually avoids tax on the gain. Gifts of securities are deductible up to thirty percent (30%) of a donor’s adjusted gross income with a five-year carryover. And donors may elect to qualify for a fifty percent (50%) adjusted gross income ceiling by reducing the value of the gift by the full amount of its appreciation, deducting only what was originally paid for the asset.
Please contact our Development Department at 760.213.8005 if you would like to make a gift of stock to Angel Faces.
1. Ask your Human Resources Department if your company has a Matching Gifts Program. If so, obtain the necessary form(s).
2. Fill out the form(s) and send it, along with your contribution to:
2235 Encinitas Blvd., Ste 107B
Encinitas, California 92024
We’ll handle the rest from there.
3. Tell other co-workers how they can help Angel Faces through your company’s Matching Gifts Program, just like you.
If you have an item(s) or a professional service that you would like to donate to Angel Faces, please contact the Development Department at 760.213.8005.
Below is a “wish list” of much-needed items and services:
- Corrective Cosmetics/Cosmetic Artist
- Skincare Products
- Yoga Apparel/Supplies
- Air Miles
- Food & Beverages for Events
- Arts & Crafts Supplies
- First Aid/Medical Kits
- Organizational/Storage Containers
- Office Furniture Storage
- Everyday Office Equipment (ink, paper, etc.)
- Printing Services
- Legal, Tax, and/or Business Assistance
- Website Management
- Fundraising assistance
- Grant writing
- Social media management
- Marketing Assistance
- Graphic Design Assistance
- Research data analysis
Volunteers and interns play a crucial role in providing education, awareness and strength for participants, donors, and throughout everyday operational tasks. We are a small organization but our program is expensive. By having volunteers do work that we would normally have to pay for, we can serve more girls.
We are looking for people for the following volunteer roles:
- Volunteer coordinator (review and organize applications, work with staff on finding ways to use various skills)
- Angels in Flight Girl Support
- Member of a mental health advisory committee (guide research efforts)
- Member of West Coast retreat search team (find locations)
- Member of Special events committee
- Member of Marketing/PR committee
Click here if you are interested in becoming a volunteer or intern.
– Support our core programs
– Sponsor an annual event
– Match employee giving
Annual sponsorship opportunities to benefit Angel Faces include our retreats and fundraising benefits. Additional events may be added throughout the year.
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Sharon Jones, Development Director, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 760.213.8005.